Crew Member Visa Immigration Law

Crew Member Visa Legal Issues

Crew Member Visas:

The crew member visa (D visa) is a non-immigrant visa that is used for ship or airline crew who do not hold U.S passports or who are not permanent residents. The crew member visa allows crew members to enter and exit the U.S. The D sa can apply to pilots, captains, technicians, stewards, chefs, flight attendants, electricians, scientists, seamen, lifeguards, or employees aboard a ship or airplane.

Crew Member Visa Legal Issues:

Crew member visa holders are prohibited from doing any form of longshoreman work, even though they are allowed to load/unload hazardous materials. When vessel is ready to leave, it must show a list of any changes in the crew members. Before a crew member can leave the vessel, they must be inspected by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

What a Lawyer can do for you:

An immigration lawyer can help prepare the crew member visa (D visa) application. An immigration lawyer can show the USCIS that the reason why a crew member enters the U.S is fore business reasons. They can also show that the crew member plans to stay for a specific time period, and that they have residency outside of the U.S., which is why they will ensure they return when their trip is over.

Lawyer Referral Service:

If you need help with application of a crew member visa, or if you have been denied of one, contact Attorney Search Network. We can help refer you to an immigration attorney who knows all applicable immigration laws. >For a free lawyer referral to an Crew Member Visa Immigration Lawyer, contact Attorney Search Network today for a free lawyer referral.

If you have any questions about the information provided above, please contact us. Call us toll free at (800) 215-1190 or fill out our online form for your Immigration lawyer referral.

If you have any questions about the information provided above, please contact Attorney Search Network.