Religious Worker Visa Immigration Law

Religious Worker Visa Legal Issues

Religious Workers Nonimmigrant Visas (R Visa):

The religious worker visa (R visa) is designated for ministers of religion and other full-time religious workers. Religious worker visa applicants must be a member of a religious denomination and be a part of a tax-exempted religious non-profit organization. The religious worker needs to be a member for two years before applying for the R visa. The R visa allows religious workers to enter only to carry out a full-time religious occupation.

Legal Consequences of Religious Worker Visas:

R visa requirements may not be appropriate for many religious workers even though their trip to the U.S is planned for religious work. You need to prove that you maintain residence in a foreign country and plan to return upon completion of the religious activity/work.

What an Immigration Lawyer can do for you:

When applying for an R visa, it is recommended to have an immigration review your personal circumstances. An immigration lawyer can make sure the R visa is the right visa for your needs and help you prepare all the necessary documents that may affect your application.

Lawyer Referral Service:

If you are a religious worker and need a religious worker visa, an immigration lawyer can help you. Call Attorney Search Network today to find an immigration lawyer who can assist you.

If you have any questions about the information provided above, please contact us. Call us toll free at (800) 215-1190 or fill out our online form for your Immigration lawyer referral.

If you have any questions about the information provided above, please contact Attorney Search Network.