Foreign Media Visa Immigration Law

Foreign Media Visa Legal Issues

Foreign Media Visa Law

A foreign media visa (I visa), is a nonimmigrant visa that allows foreign members of the media such as foreign press, radio and film media to enter the U.S. The foreign media visa is usually granted for the production of documentaries or newsworthy events. Those eligible for the foreign media visa are reporters, film crew members, video editors and freelance journalists.

Foreign Media Visa Legal Issues:

Foreign media visa applications are reviewed very carefully. Officers in charge of determining whether or not the applicants attain the visa highly focuses on and considers the informational quality of the project and whether or not it is associated with news gathering. The following activities are typically not granted foreign media visas: advertisement material, staged events (quiz shows), guest speakers/lecturers, proofreaders or set designers.

What an Immigration Lawyer can do for you:

Consulting with an immigration lawyer for a foreign media visa case can make a difference in the outcome of your application. A qualified immigration lawyer can help assure that the foreign media visa is being handled correctly, by making sure beforehand that the application was correct and all documents were included. A lawyer can also help you appeal your case in the event that the application has been denied.

Lawyer Referral Service:

If you need the assistance of an immigration lawyer, contact us today. Attorney Search Network can help you find an immigration lawyer who knows about foreign media visas. Contact us for an immigration lawyer referral.

If you have any questions about the information provided above, please contact us. Call us toll free at (800) 215-1190 or fill out our online form for your Immigration lawyer referral.

If you have any questions about the information provided above, please contact Attorney Search Network.