Foreign Government Official Visa Immigration Law

Foreign Government Official Visa Legal Issues

Foreign Government Official Visa Law

Any citizen of a foreign country who wants to enter the U.S must get a visa. Foreign government official visas (G visas) are issued to diplomats and government officials who wish to travel to the U.S. The foreign government visa is intended for those government officials who will pursue official duties in the U.S. Even those members of government that need to travel to the U.S to attend meetings need to apply for a G visa.

Foreign Goverment Official Visa Legal Issues:

Under the foreign government official visa, you may only perform the duties that are related to the international organization. You may stay in the U.S as long as the Secretary of State recognizes your status. The G visa also applies to representatives and their immediate family members.

What an Immigration Lawyer can do for you:

Immigration laws change constantly. It is advised to consult with an immigration attorney who can ensure your application process is smooth and efficient. An immigration lawyer can help you attain a foreign government official visa and make sure the application is successful so that you may travel to the U.S. An immigration lawyer can also help you in case your application has been denied.

Lawyer Referral Service:

If you are a diplomat or other member of a foreign government and you need assistance with a foreign government official visa, contact Attorney Search Network. We can help you find an immigration lawyer who can help you attain a G visa.

If you have any questions about the information provided above, please contact us. Call us toll free at (800) 215-1190 or fill out our online form for your Immigration lawyer referral.

If you have any questions about the information provided above, please contact Attorney Search Network.