Agricultural Visa Immigration Law

Agricultural Visa Legal Issues

Agricultural Visa Lawyer - H-2A Visa Law

The agricultural worker visa (H-2A visa) allows foreign agriculture workers to enter the U.S temporarily to work in agriculture. The agricultural worker visa is not self-petitioned, meaning an employer needs to file the application on behalf of their employees. The agricultural worker's families (spouse and unmarried children under 21) are allowed to come into the U.S as well, but are not allowed to work, unless they apply for a work visa.

Agricultural Worker Visa Legal Issues:

Without an agricultural worker visa, you may not enter the U.S to work temporarily and you will not be able to enjoy all the benefits of being an employee. You will not be able to have your family come to the U.S with you and you will not be able to change jobs if you are offered a new position. Once you have an agricultural worker visa, your job must be temporary and you need to prove or establish that your work is only temporary.

What an Immigration Lawyer can do for you:

U.S immigration laws are always changing. The agricultural worker visa application process and the number of visas that are issued to the applicants are always evolving. An immigration lawyer can help you prepare the necessary documents you need in order to ensure you get admitted for an agricultural worker visa. An immigration lawyer understands the importance of attaining a visa and can work with you to make the process as efficient as possible. A lawyer can also help you re-apply if your application has been denied, by establishing a strong defense on your behalf.

Lawyer Referral Service:

If you need an agricultural worker visa, contact Attorney Search Network. We can help you find an immigration lawyer who has experience in agricultural worker visas.

If you have any questions about the information provided above, please contact us. Call us toll free at (800) 215-1190 or fill out our online form for your Immigration lawyer referral.

If you have any questions about the information provided above, please contact Attorney Search Network.