Attorney Search Network
Upland Lawyer Referral Service
If you have a legal issue and need a lawyer in Upland, CA, Attorney Search Network can help. Attorney Search Network is a lawyer referral service with a panel of highly experienced certified lawyers in most jurisdictions. We can help you determine which type of lawyer you need and will refer you to a pre-screed attorney in Upland. If you need legal assistance, fill out the form on this page or call us toll free (800) 215-1190, for an Upland lawyer referral today.
Located within San Bernardino County, Upland is a mid-sized city situated at the foot of Mount San Antonio (also known as Mount Baldy), which is the highest part of the San Gabriel Mountains. It is a part of the metropolitan area of the Inland Empire, to the east of Los Angeles. Upland is served by the Metrolink's San Bernardino Line, which is a commuter rail system connecting Los Angeles to San Bernardino.
Upland was previously known as North Ontario before being incorporated in 1906. It was founded by George and William Chaffey. In the early history of Upland, the area was a rural colony, home to citrus and grape agriculture. A trolley line ran down the middle of Euclid Avenue, which connected to the Southern Pacific Railroad line in Ontario. The trolly line closed in 1928 and the citrus industry began to decline in the 1940s. Today, Upland is a suburb with a population of 76,999 (as of 2017, City-Data). The city still celebrates its citrus industry history through the annual Upland Lemon Festival, established in 1997.
Upland is mentioned in the 2008 film "Street Kings" featuring Keanu Reeves and Hugh Laurie. Other notable features of Upland include The Cable Airport, which is the largest family-owned public use airport, the Inland Empire Museum of Art, and the Upland Fire Department Museum. Additionally, Upland is known for being a popular spot for Southern California skateboarders.
If any residents, visitors, businesses or workers in Upland run into legal trouble, they can contact Attorney Search Network for assistance. Attorney Search Network is a State Bar of California Certified Lawyer Referral Service (#113) in San Bernardino County. We will refer you to an Upland lawyer that can help with almost any legal issue.
Legal Issues in Upland, California
There are many reasons an individual or business may require the help of an attorney. Attorney Search Network can connect you with the best lawyer in Upland for your particular situation.
- Upland Family Law Lawyers: Families make up almost 75% of all households in Upland. Issues may arise within a family that require litigation or legal assistance. An Upland family law lawyer can help with divorce or separation, child custody cases, domestic abuse, adoptions, nuptial agreements and more. Any issue or topic that deals with children, marriage, family finances, property or civil unions is considered family law. Attorney Search Network can help you and your family through any related legal issues by providing you with a certified lawyer in the Upland area.
- Upland Business Law Attorneys: Business law provides rules, regulations and guidelines that ensure businesses operate legally and ethically. It includes the formation and organization of a business, partnerships within businesses, business finances, acquisitions, mergers, labor laws, contracts, and nonprofit organizations. It can also include liquor licenses, investments, stocks, and securities fraud. If your business has a legal issue, or if you are planning to start a business, contact Attorney Search Network for a referral to an Upland business law lawyer today.
- Upland Wrongful Death Claim Lawyers: If an individual, company or other entity causes the death of a person because of negligence or misconduct on their part, it is considered wrongful death. The victim's family, dependents or beneficiaries are entitled to compensation from the responsible party to help with financial damages. An Upland Wrongful Death Attorney will help prove negligence and fault of the defendant, and will then ensure the victim's family receives proper compensation for any medical expenses, loss of earnings, insurance or benefits, and any other future expenses as a result of the death of their loved one.
- Upland Estate Planning Lawyers: Estate planning is the process of making legal plans for the distribution of your estate after your passing. An estate encompasses all of the property you own; houses, land, finances, bank accounts, stocks, personal assets, businesses, cars, retirement funds, etc. Estate planning ensures that your assets are transferred to the right beneficiaries and that your wishes are followed. This can be outlined through a will, letter of intent or a trust. Without proper estate planning, the legal distribution process of your estate falls to the courts. An Upland Estate Planning Lawyer can help you draft and legalize your plans, and will provide you with expert advice to make sure your wishes are met after your death.
- Upland Probate Attorney: The legal process of transferring a deceased individual's estate to their families or beneficiaries is called "probate." It is the official proving of a will with the purpose of identifying and proving who the legal beneficiaries are that should inherit an estate. This process is handled through a probate court. An Upland Probate Attorney can help you through the complicated probate process, help to settle any probate disputes, and answer any questions you may have about your loved oneâ€™s estate.
If you need any legal help in the Upland area of San Bernardino County, Attorney Search Network is here for you. We will refer you to an experienced Upland attorney in the area of law you need assistance with. Attorney Search Network maintains a panel of pre-screened participating Upland attorneys. Contact us today for a referral to an Upland lawyer that will help you with your legal issue or question.
If you have any questions about the information provided above, please contact us. Call Attorney Search Network toll free at (800) 215-1190 or fill out our online form for a San Bernardino County lawyer referral.
If you have any questions about the information provided above, please contact Attorney Search Network.
GET HELP NOW
CLICK TO CALL